Saturday, June 30, 2012

Blogger Interview #4: Introducing Tess Watson

Today we have Tess Watson joining us from My Pathway to Books!


How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging about randomness and books on July 26th of last year, but I started seriously book blogging at the beginning of November.  I'm not sure which one I'm going to call my blogversary.


What inspired you to start?
One day I was just really bored so I decided to start blogging.  I had never looked at any other book blogs and I had no idea what I was getting myself into.  I just knew that I liked to read.  I'm not sure if "inspired" is the right word, but boredom inspired me to spontaneously start blogging.


What types of books do you feature on your blog?
I'm 18 so I typically don't venture away from the Young Adult books but as far as sub-genres I'm all over the place.  I like contemporary, paranormal, dystopia, urban fantasy, etc.  It really just depends on my mood.


What unique perspective, or events does your blog provide?
A few months ago, I decided to make my blog an Indie only book blog.  I met some Indies in late October that talked about how important book bloggers were to their careers and that is what made me start blogging more consistently.  I felt like I was actually helping them and it made me feel like I had a purpose as a blogger.  Now I have an feature on my blog called Indie Revolution.  Each week I feature a new Indie and there are always giveaways :D







What do you enjoy doing when you are not blogging?
Besides the obvious answer, Reading, I enjoy crafty things!  I love to scrapbook, knit, and cake decorate. The local Michaels store loves me because I spend so much money there!


Finally, if you could recommend one book that you've read recently, what would it be?
If you haven't read Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout, you seriously need to! (The picture that I attached is from the Obsidian signing and that's me posing with the GORGEOUS cover models.)





Many thanks to Tess for taking the time to share with us today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...