Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Blogger Interview #3: Introducing Jenna Lynne


Please welcome Blogger Jenna Lynne from Between the Bind!

 

How long have you been blogging? My first blog post was April 20th - so about two months. :) 

What inspired you to start? I was constantly being asked by family, friends, even random book store costumers that saw me often, what book to read after *insert book title here* and I realized there was NO WAY for me to remember all of my suggestions, book plots, anything without writing them down. It took another two years with my husband firmly pushing behind me to start Between the Bind. 

What types of books do you feature on your blog? I read any genre of fiction - but my blog features mostly Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, Mature YA, and Romance/Erotica. 

What unique perspective, or events does your blog provide? I add a lot of personality to my blog. There are a lot of "Jenna-isms" which seems to be entertaining to my readers. I am a new blog but I hope to start a few weekly trends that are under strict lock and key until *hopefully* mid-July...;)  

What do you enjoy doing when you are not blogging? When I'm not blogging (or reading), I spend a lot of time with my husband and fur-babies Maddox and Bella. Let's see - I sing! A lot!  I've been singing opera for about 15 years now but I sing most any genre from pop to gospel. I also own over 200 bottles of nail polish so my nails always have something to say. :)  

Finally, if you could recommend one book that you've read recently, what would it be? I would recommend reading Elle Casey's War of the Fae series. It was AMAZING! It is a mature YA fantasy series that is so unique and well written...EEK! I could scream! You can read my review of The Changelings (Book 1) here: http://betweenthebind.blogspot.com/2012/05/changelings-war-of-he-fae-book-1.html


Between the Bind
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...